Freestyle Guru

Post So what's your fall TV schedule?
This is mine:

-The Event
-Outsourced
-Undercovers
-Blue Bloods
-Teach: Tony Danza
-Gigantic - OK... pause... lol.. I kinda got interested in this show 'cause I heard Marti Noxon was producing this & well.. I Loved Buffy, so figured well... I dunno... acting's kinda bad, but Helen Slater's in it too... lol.. & every time she talks, I keep waiting for her to say "Fair is Fair" & "Binx"... lol.. I mean.. it's good teensage drama, just can't wait 'til the characters get more developed & the people acting them like get more comfortable w/ their characters!
-The Challange: Cut Throat
-Jenks
-America's Next Top Model
-WildCats
-Gossip Girl
-The Locator
-Big Time Rush
-Victorious
-iCarly
-Hannah Montana Forever
-Wizards Of Waverly Place - Hella Dope... it's supposedly set in The City errr... San Francisco & anything with people with powers on it, I Love!!!
-Tower Prep - Totally fuckin' cool man... Peter DeLouise is directing this.. & I like how it's not about like havin' super powers too much than it is is just havin' like ummmm... heightened abilities kinda dealie :n)
-Caprica (which I'm not sure if they're showing anymore new episodes 'cause I think in the new season, I've only seen like 4-5 new episodes?)
-LA Ink
-Bored To Death
-In Treatment
-No Ordinary Family
-BONES
-Raising Hope
-?Running Wilde? (I think that show's called)

Ummmm... off the top of my head... I think that's about it for now... like TNT, they always do like Winter Season shows, & I can't wait for Leverage to start again... oooh.. I Love that show soo much :)

But yeah... what you be watchin' on TV for your fall season?

O§bY {8O)

Thu, 18 Nov 2010 3:49 pm
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Post Re: So what's your fall TV schedule?
Here is mine..."GLEE" on fox, "CSI:Miami"on cbs, "Hawaii Five 0" on cbs, "The Simpsons" on fox

Thu, 18 Nov 2010 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Damn Osby, are you gonna watch TV or are you gonna eat your set?

Just kidding! :D

I'm planning on catching every episode of Stargate Universe this fall.

Nicholas Rush is a major piece of work.

Fri, 19 Nov 2010 4:15 pm
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Quixotic wrote:
Damn Osby, are you gonna watch TV or are you gonna eat your set?

Just kidding! :D

I watch most all these shows on OnDemand... rarely do I watch anything live... lol.. well. i mean.. i do watch shows live when I'm in my room.. but YUM!!!

Oh yeah.. I also watch the Fashion Show, I do watch Simpsons too, & the Leverage Winter season thingie is just gonna be liek 3 shows in 2 weeks on TNT... well.. it's better than nothing I guess :) Oh yeah.. I also watch Ellen, Conan, Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon too....

O§bY {8O)

Fri, 19 Nov 2010 5:05 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quick notes:

Stargate Universe is awesome.

Mary Moreno, who played keyboards on-stage for Stevie B after I did, was an extra on one of the upcoming Leverage episodes. Aside from being pretty good, the show is cool because a lot of Star Trek TNG people work behind the scenes.

Also on the DVR:

Doctor Who
Ancient Aliens
Ancient Discoveries
UFO Hunters
Ghost Hunters
Paranatural
Chopped
Food Tech
Food(ography)
Cities of the Underworld
$#*! My Day Says (actually not terrible)
The Event (turning into boring non-sci-fi drama, unfortunately)
Warehouse 13 (off-season)
Eureka (off-season)

Fri, 19 Nov 2010 8:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

I really want to watch Stargate Universe, but was told That I gotta start with SG-1 and Atlantis and man That's a lot?

FREE Freestyle Downloads
Sekreto's Mysapce

Sat, 20 Nov 2010 8:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Daniel wrote:
I really want to watch Stargate Universe, but was told That I gotta start with SG-1 and Atlantis and man That's a lot?

Not really. It's very different, and they are stranded in another galaxy anyway. But I would try to watch from the beginning, so you know what's going on.

Sun, 21 Nov 2010 4:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

From what i've heard it doesn't really get good until Stargate Universe, but you gotta go back to GS-1 and Atlantis to really watch it from the beginning.

FREE Freestyle Downloads
Sekreto's Mysapce

Sun, 21 Nov 2010 3:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

And I said "not really." ;) Especially with Atlantis, which was in yet another galaxy. If you are inclined, pickup seasons 1-4 of SG-1 to get the overall background (and they are really good). There's a group called the Lucian Alliance which plays a part in Universe, and they didn't show up until the final seasons of SG-1, but we never knew much about them anyway. So.. not really.

Sun, 21 Nov 2010 3:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Glenn Gutierrez wrote:

yeah.. i'm thinkin' the same thing too... but like the story (like HEROES was doing) is going hella slow, which is good in some ways I guess, but yeah... the sci-fi(ism) of it is totally like not even there no more until the aliens do something big I guess & it's more like drama now... but I have hope something outta this world will happen soon :)

O§bY {8O)

Mon, 22 Nov 2010 4:20 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Osby Oi Oi Jamz wrote:
Glenn Gutierrez wrote:

yeah.. i'm thinkin' the same thing too... but like the story (like HEROES was doing) is going hella slow, which is good in some ways I guess, but yeah... the sci-fi(ism) of it is totally like not even there no more until the aliens do something big I guess & it's more like drama now... but I have hope something outta this world will happen soon :)

I actually don't mind when the story is advancing with the President, Sophia and company, except his weasely defense guy (from Heroes) was irritating for a while. But I've realized that I cannot stand watching Sean and his girlfriend whine and whine some more, while they somehow outwit professional assassins every single time. And as it turns out, those are just asshole earthlings. Blah!

:)

Mon, 22 Nov 2010 4:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Glenn Gutierrez wrote:
Osby Oi Oi Jamz wrote:
Glenn Gutierrez wrote:

I actually don't mind when the story is advancing with the President, Sophia and company, except his weasely defense guy (from Heroes) was irritating for a while. But I've realized that I cannot stand watching Sean and his girlfriend whine and whine some more, while they somehow outwit professional assassins every single time. And as it turns out, those are just asshole earthlings. Blah!

:)

ooh yeah.. 1 of those assassins, the one who adopted that kid, well, she just got divorced from Dawson what his name.. ummmm.. James Van Derbeek... lol... was watching E News earlier & they did a story about that....

Well... it's all gonna tie together soon, right??? I mean... Sean (who kinda freaks me out hella 'cause he looks soo much like his Dad from his 3's Company days, not so much he guest started on Buffy) & his Blake Lively look alike gf will figure out how to connect the dots finally... lol.. yeah.. they are always whining... lololol... I mean... but they are like soooo close!

O§bY {8O)

Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:11 am
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

- The Walking Dead
- House (when I remember)
- Castle
- The Good Wife
- L&O: SVU (I can live without LA)
- NCIS
- Outsourced
- Community
- 30 Rock
- L&O: UK
- Burn Notice
- Chopped
- Food(ography)

And, now that I have no InterWebz at home, catching up on Eureka on DVD. I AM PRESIDENT OF THE SALLI RICHARDSON FAN CLUB.

Also vice president of the Erica Cerra fan club. :D

Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:03 pm
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

so I just started watching Glory Daze on tbs... hella funny show... total throw back to the 80s show.. it's like they purposely like have all these over emphasized cheesey cliched moments all over the show, well, they did on the 1st episode/ pilot, but in the 2nd show, not so much... but it's just heeeeeeella fun to watch man!

O§bY {8O)

Wed, 01 Dec 2010 5:03 pm
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

im soo glad i dont have cable, i be watching soo much stuff lol I do get over 70 stations with just an antenna.I avoid the high costs and still great shows are on.Hawaii five 0, CSI:Miami are great shows so is GLee and The Simpsons and i love pbs Nova etc as well ion and other stations.Also entertainment shows the Talk, the View, extra, access hollywood, inside edition, ellen, wendy williams etc..i try to watch those shows when i have a chance.I prefer older shows which u buy on dvd btw "Webster" season one finally coming on dvd in jan

Fri, 03 Dec 2010 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

So they just started showing Top Chef: All Stars & I"m like hella diggin it, seein' all the past contestants & stuff! Hella sad about who 1st left!! Top Chef: Just Desserts was good too!

O§bY {8O)

Tue, 07 Dec 2010 5:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]