It is currently Sun, 21 Jan 2018 1:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Hello 
Freestyle Fan
Freestyle Fan

Post Hello
Hello Everybody, I'm glad and blessed to be here. I'm not a DJ (even though I own one) I'm more of a remixer and music maker. My DJ is of CD mixing and the bpm match sucks. To the point, I love remixing and I grew up with a lot of rock, trance, house, pop, dance and freestyle music.

I'm creating freestyle remixes. Hope you find interest and enjoy them. I believe just like any other electronica music where remixes of any genre is remixed and it entered the electronica world, I see it was the same with freestyle. Getting any song and making it freestyle. Either by remixes or covers. I believe we as freestyle listeners, should embrace any, if not, all new and old freestyle. If you want the music to live on, make it happen. I'm sure sometime in the future it's gonna get more airplay. I don't see a lot of other songs remixed into freestyle. We need more. I'm sure a lot of you would love to hear them.

Heard covers such as I died in your arms tonight, Stand by me and On the radio turned into freestyle. Fantastic covers. I'm doing my best at remixing as I can . I hope it serves it's purpose. Much Love~~

Http://www.youtube.com/Vrapmusic

If anybody tells you "You can't listen to that" for whatever reason... F*ck That. You have a free will and were born to love music. Don't let people put you down for enjoying something. They ain't in your shoes and don't have your ears.

Mon, 12 Aug 2013 5:53 am
Profile WWW
Freestyle Disciple
Freestyle Disciple

Post Re: Hello
Interesting remixes for sure!

Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]