It is currently Sun, 21 Jan 2018 7:41 pm

Forum rules

Please include the date, time of day, location, and full street address where possible. Tip: Subscribe to this forum to get email alerts.

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Club Milano was Dope lastnight :n) 
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Post Club Milano was Dope lastnight :n)
So this is the lastest update on her tour (just announce hella early this morning):

Nyasia
‎@ Villa's Music Garden in Austin Texas- Saturday, May 21
@ Club Milano in San Jose, California- Friday, June 17

@ Car Show/Juvenile Diabetes in Orlando, Florida- Saturday, July 31
@ Cruise in Miami/Keys/Cozumel- September 5 to 9

Yo Quix.. we gonna head to this together since you hella flaked on me when Safire was here??? lol I mean... no matter what, I'm goin' 'cause I promised Naya I'd be there, but it's be Dope if the Bay Area chatters repped from the then freestyle.fm every other Saturday chatroom :P

Oh my gosh... sooooo excited!!! I can't wait!!! :)

O§bY {8O)

Last edited by Osby Oi Oi Jamz on Sat, 18 Jun 2011 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun, 15 May 2011 6:55 pm
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Post Re: Just Announced: Nyasia is performing in San Jose FINALLY
Flaked my ass!

LOL

I was unemployed and eating Top Ramen!

Ha ha ha!

Sun, 15 May 2011 11:35 pm
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Quixotic wrote:
Flaked my ass!

LOL

I was unemployed and eating Top Ramen!

Ha ha ha!

Well... when you plan for 3 months to go to something together then tell you the day before that you can't go, that's called Flaking my dear Homie ;) But I understand the dealie!!! :)

But but but but but.. you can make it up to me by going with me to this :) Right??? C'mon... Naya would Love to see you too Quix!! :)

O§bY {8O)

Mon, 16 May 2011 7:10 pm
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

I will be there...Nyasia rarely comes to San Jose area.

Mon, 16 May 2011 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

here's the flyer (kinda small) & the official info!! lol... Candyman's gonna be there too!! :)

The Official Strictly Freestyle Fridays and The MixLab Present FRIDAY, JUNE 17 2011 -PERFORMING LIVE!! NYASIA (Who's Got Your Love, I'm The One, Now and Forever). & CANDYMAN (Knockin Boots, Melts in Your Mouth 100% Old School/Freestyle/Club Music w/ The Freestyle Fridays Dj's Boywonder, Rated R, Frank Morales, Vicente Paez Club Milano 394 S.Second St. Downtown San Jose, Ca 21+ Doors open at 9pm Arrive early...this event will sellout!!!

O§bY {8O)

Fri, 20 May 2011 3:41 pm
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Sharyn has this on her calendar, too. No spot on the flyer?

Wed, 08 Jun 2011 12:13 am
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

Vixen wrote:
Sharyn has this on her calendar, too. No spot on the flyer?

must've gone to print before they booked her? when's sharyn's next gig in the bay do you know?

Wed, 08 Jun 2011 5:02 pm
Profile YIM
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Unsure if Sharyn will be there,i will tske a pic and let u.know

Thu, 09 Jun 2011 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

I talk to Naya.. well.. ish... & she dunno ntuhin' about Sharyn performing... but if she is.. it's a promoter thing :n)

O§bY {8O)

Tue, 14 Jun 2011 3:54 pm
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Sharyn said, all her perfomances this week have been moved to further notice.

Tue, 14 Jun 2011 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

the mixtress will be mixing that night as well - would love to come but no can do

Wed, 15 Jun 2011 7:43 pm
Profile YIM
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

This is pretty cool.

I'm at Club Milano right now and there sure are a lot of people dancing and having a good time.

Sat, 18 Jun 2011 12:40 am
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Candyman sure is playing a whole bunch of other people's songs.

LOL

Sat, 18 Jun 2011 1:06 am
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Post Re: Club Milano was Dope lastnight :n)
lol... it was Groovy lastnight.. I mean... ok... like the crowd at Milano compared to Safire's show at Avalon... like.. this crows was sooo much better... like there wasn't any meano Latinos & Latinatudes... I met a few CooL people & like it was CooL... I mean... I always try to make the best outta like awkward social situations... well.. I danced a whole lot at the beginning to like the middle of the night...

ok... like towards the end of the 2nd set, like OK, the Comedian/ MC Dude, like he kept sayin' "Na-Esia & Candyman in da house right now" & I was like, "OK, I gotta see Naya before she hits the stage & get my convo in w/ Dise (Paradise, her husband)!!!!" & like I dunno.. i kept like dancing a lil then walkin' around the club lookin' for them... well... I even looked in the VIP seating area & I mean... I know what Naya looks like, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaanm.... so many Girls had her her hairstyle, the strait hairstyle & even the curly hairstyle too!! Finally I was like just dancing kinda by the door ish to atleast get some break from the hot dance floor in the main room... then I saw this like flash coming from VIP area & like tried to not be in the pixes.. then I turned around again & saw this lady w/ this like feather on her head & standing next to this bald dude w/ glasses... lol.. so I went up to them & kinda smiled 'cause finally... it was them :) Then even with the loud ass music, I heard Naya yell, "OSBY, IT'S YOU!!!" & I yelled back, "OOOOH NAYA!! WHAT'S UP CHICA!!" & we gave each other this huuuuge mondo hug.. the I saw Side & gave him a huge hug too 'cause I mean... it's been years like we been I been email/ radio show homies w/ them, so it was finally good to meet them irl!!! Then we just kicked it for like 20 minutes talkin' & taking pictures!! :D Oooh.. YAAAY!!!

But yeah... it was fun lastnight.. Naya's performance was Dope... she did 3 songs, unfortunately she didn't perform my fave "Heal My Broken Heart" or that song that came out on Randy's comp... It was Dope!!! :) Afterwards, we hung out again for like 1/2 an hour talkin' & stuff... lol.. Naya felt bad that I traveled over 120 miles to see her & kinda hinted that she wanted to bring me home or something & I was no no no no no no no no & I just said I'll wait 'til bus runs again... I do this like all the time anyway, so no big.. lololololol.. I even had her autograph my 511.org print out of directions... lololol!!! Hello 2Day... So Dope!! :n)

O§bY {8O)

Sat, 18 Jun 2011 2:09 pm
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Haze wrote:
the mixtress will be mixing that night as well

she spun a good set... I mean... her set kinda brought up the energy on the dance floor, she made a bpms a lil faster & she totally spun like way different tracks from what everyone else dropped... lol... ok, i'm not sayin' this to bag on her or anything, but like I introduced myself to her & stuff, 'cause we never officially met like in person kinda dealie, but ooooh, she just like looked at me, said "Uh huh" then turned away, like hella farkin' Diva moment & it just kinda urked me a lil 'cause well... it was hella diva man... lol... & that shmack's annoying as frack! She's probably not a snob like that whatever, but well... she hella acted like one!

Quixotic wrote:
This is pretty cool.
I'm at Club Milano right now and there sure are a lot of people dancing and having a good time.

By the time you got there, like 75% of the people were there were smashed... they go out on the dance floor w/ pints of mix drinks w/ them, some even with 4 other bottles they hella hugging in their arms & more than 1/2 them drinks end up on the floor, makin' the floor sticky, & makin' it hard to dance... so what you saw pretty much were hella people standing on the dance floor, swaying to the music with their cups in the air even spilling more booze on the floor, & the Filipino Dude with long hair & his friends like pop locking, strucking, doing the robot, & moonwalking every where!! People weren't so drink happy on the dance floor in the other room & spillin' stuff!

Quixotic wrote:
Candyman sure is playing a whole bunch of other people's songs.

LOL

I know right! Michael Jackson, MC Hammer, Busta Rhymes, Tupac, oh gosh.. hella songs by other Rappers! I mean.. it was good crowd hyphy choonage, but I dunno... it got kinda tired after a while when he wasn't performing any of his songs & I dunno... it just kinda samed like a waste of time staanding there in the crowd during that part of his "performance" when all he did was well... it was more like an homage thing to alota those other songs to those rapper's birthdays & kinda "RIP, I'm playing your song while I'm jumpin' around on stage & grabbin' my crotch" dealie!

I mean.. he finally did perform his songs & he was fun to hang out with afterwards... lol... his entourage is sooo CooL to kick it with :)

YO QUIX!!! So Dope meeting you lastnight & Homie, thanks for everything!! You hella dope man!!! :D

O§bY {8O)

Sat, 18 Jun 2011 2:33 pm
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

I am glad it was a hit,i was supposed to go but all of a sudden I had no one to go with.I know Nyasia rarely comes here.It looks like I wont go to any freestyle shows until july,depending on money etc..Im glad there was love for freestyle and people went,i do miss when we went in groups back in the day.

Sun, 19 Jun 2011 4:04 am
Profile WWW
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

frankie wrote:
I am glad it was a hit,i was supposed to go but all of a sudden I had no one to go with.

OK.. that's lame!!! I mean... yeah... it's easier to go w/ someone/ meet up with a group (something I talked about w/ Quix like remix used to have all them gatherings bac i the day yada yada yada)... ok, & yeah... it did feel kinda uncomfortable like liek gon' solo.. but I mean... it's Naya... even with the limited fundage I had & a whole trip grand totaling $40.. & I mean... who knows if she'll ever be out here again man?? You missed out dude!! :( She may or may not tour again after this year & you kinda only have 'til September to catch her in other states where she don' her tour!!! I mean.. I put up with goin' by myself, not knowing anyone there, pretty much dancing the whole night by myself (& occasionally those pop locker/ stutter, bboys from 1982 bustin moves in 2011 Flips Dudes) until i finally got to kick it w/ Naya 'cause I knew it'd be worth it... see.. & that's kinda sad 'cause you live right in San Jose, probably minutes away from Milano, & you didn't go... i don't get that man... I live 120 miles away from Milano.. & I went... by myself... I dunno man... I just don't get where you comin' from man.. lol!

Oooh.. lol... this was the 3rd pix she took w/ her phone cam & like posted like soon after on fb.. lol

O§bY {8O)

Sun, 19 Jun 2011 3:48 pm
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Lol if I missed,i missed it.I like it when im with someone etc No comment on dancing on the floor,i dont dance by myself lol Maybe she perform at Avalon,who knows..I wont go to another show til july/aug,i just dont have money right now.Lets see what clubs have for july/aug,than I go from there.Maybe a freestyle explosion this year.

Mon, 20 Jun 2011 3:59 am
Profile WWW
Freestyle Disciple
Freestyle Disciple

Sharyn will be @ Club Milano on July 15th with MC Shy D. Not sure if I am invited to mix again, but I support this event 100001%!!!

Here are my photos from Friday Night's event (taken by my husband, thank you!)
p.s. you don't need a facebook account to view these pictures.

I gave away 75 copies of my mix CDs and if you missed out, email me at mixxtress1@gmail.com and I'll mail you a copy! :) If you don't indicate which of my 6 mixes you want, I will just randomly send you what I have. Thanks for supporting freestyle music!!!! <3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 517e862024

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:38 am
Profile WWW
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

mixtress wrote:

I gave away 75 copies of my mix CDs and if you missed out, email me at mixxtress1@gmail.com and I'll mail you a copy! :) If you don't indicate which of my 6 mixes you want, I will just randomly send you what I have. Thanks for supporting freestyle music!!!! <3

sick arse pix of you and naya btw - and where's my cds?? :D

Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:51 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next